| My current research includes|
(1) Kahler geometry, extremal Kahler metrics, Kahler-Einstein metrics
(2) the geometry and moduli spaces of K3 and Enriques surfaces, and various lattice-theoretical problems arising from their middle dimensional cohomology.
- Einstein-Hermitian 4-Manifolds of Positive Bisectional Curvature, co-author: Mustafa Kalafat, submitted, DG/1206.3941
- Einstein Hermitian Metrics of Positive Sectional Curvature, to appear in Proc. Am. Math. Soc. DG/1112.4181
- Extremal Kaehler Metrics and Bach-Merkulov Equations, submitted, DG/1112.4177
- Irreducible Heegner divisors in the period space of Enriques surfaces, co-author: Sinan Sertöz, Int. J. Math., Vol.19, No.2, 2008. AG/0509687
On Conformal Geometry of Kahler Surfaces, advisor: Claude LeBrun, Stony Brook University, Department of Mathematics, 2012.
Orbits in the anti-invariant sublattice of the K3-lattice, supervisor: Sinan Sertöz, Bilkent University, Department of Mathematics, Ankara/Turkey, 2005. The text is available at Bilkent Univesity Thesis Database, #0002870.
|Some of my expository notes:|
- Notes on Morrison's paper "On K3 surfaces with large Picard number", 2005. [pdf]
Content: This is a shorth review note on David Morrison's paper "On K3 Surfaces with large Picard number", Invent. Math. 35, 105-121, 1984. A couple of new results and applications are also given in the exposition.